Mornington Peninsula declutter and simplify life without costing the earth
September 7 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Mornington do you have time to waste looking for your things?
Life is too short to be looking for stuff, there are better things to be doing than wasting our valuable time
- How much time do you waste looking for the keys, phone, purse just to get out the door on time?
- Does the car live on the street because there is no room in the garage, simply because there is too much STUFF
- Do you struggle to find a little ME time or are you always busy doing STUFF?
Imagine a life without the clutter
- There is less housework
- Things have a “home” making it easy to find when you want them
- Finally there is more time to do the things you want.
What would you do with more time in your day?
Join our fun, interactive workshop and learn
- How to identify your clutter
- How easy it is to de clutter
- How to eco organise
- How to refuse clutter
- How to identify treasures
- How to let go of clutter
- How to sort, organise every room in your house, without costing the earth
- How to reduce clutter and divert waste from landfill
- How to maintain a clutter free space so you can live the life you want
- You will leave with a better understanding of what your clutter is, and how to responsibly dispose of unwanted stuff
- Come along and discover how easy it is to reduce, reuse, recycle and reward yourself with a simpler life
Join us at this fun interactive workshop and learn how to declutter and simplify life.
Founder of Eco Organiser® The 10R’s™ and author of STUFF OFF! Tanya Lewis presents her popular workshop “Declutter and simplify life, without costing the earth” to help you rid your life of clutter, so you can live the life you truly want. “Because life really is too short to be looking for STUFF!”
The 10’s™ Rethink-Responsible-Refuse-Repurpose-Reorganise-Repair-Reduce-Reuse-Recycle-Reward