I love to speak about eco organising and how we can declutter and simplify life without costing the earth. With a few simple changes in our home, habits, work and travel we can all make a difference to the health our planet.
Everything we bring into our space has taken energy to produce it, somewhere in the world a tree has been cut down, a well has been dug to produce the things we need and want. What I see as a professional Eco Organiser® is so much STUFF is used once then stuffed in the back of a cupboard, to the point where home no longer function, costing us time, money and energy.
When I to receive feedback like this, it really was time to reward myself with a happy dance!!
Here’s a summary of the feedback comments to make your day
- Tanya was extremely engaging and I found the workshops very helpful
- Well informed and entertaining
- Tanya was very motivating and inspirational
- Practical and realistic advice
- The speaker was inspirational and gave fabulous ideas to declutter and reduce waste
- Very practical and informative
- Extremely informative, non-critical and humorous presentation
- Entertaining presentation and good involvement, very practical
- Very practical and great to help be rethink habits
- Lots of great ideas inspiring me to get organised
- Covered so much more than just decluttering – environment issues
- Tanya was fabulous, easy to listen to with very practical advice.
- Rational and logical. Wasn’t just about throwing things out, Recycling and reusing was talked about positively.
- Practical ways to declutter, while keeping in mind the environmental impact.
- I have learnt a lot! Good advice given by Tanya. I hope I am able to move forward now.
- Very useful and interesting session. Three cheers to Tanya, well done!
- Informative, covering a range of topics with lots of tips and tricks.
Moonee Valley City Council
Do you reward yourself and your successes?
The 10R’s © Rethink Responsible Refuse Repurpose Reorganise Repair Reduce Reuse Recycle Reward