I don’t love this stuff anymore, how do I find good homes for unwanted stuff? When you fall out of love with objects, it does not mean they won’t organise, inspire and nurture someone else.
Whether you live in Australia, U.S.A, UK or beyond we have over 130 Useful Links to make it easy to find a charity or recycling facility that will turn your clutter into opportunities.
To you, the object has become clutter, but it still has value and purpose, finding good homes for unwanted stuff, rather throwing them out, helps turn clutter into opportunities. It’s not just the freedom felt when letting go or passing onto someone else; importantly, finding good homes for unwanted objects extends the life of the object, and helps keep it out of landfill.
- GIVIT Goods for Good Causes
- Donate Your Car® national fundraising initiative. It’s the hassle-free way to get rid of an unwanted vehicle at no cost to you, while making a valuable tax-deductible donation to help prevent youth homelessness.
- Donate to The Refugee Council of Australia encourages donating goods to refugees or people seeking asylum.
- Donate or set up a Street Library- A beautiful home for books, planted in your front yard. They are accessible from the street, and are an invitation to share the joys of reading with your neighbours.
- Donate Shoes for Planet Earth- A charity working together with local communities to provide recycled running shoes to those in need around the world.
- Donate to Humble Design- Furnishing homes for families transitioning from homelessness. Over 1,000 families served since 2009
- Donate Prison Book Program
- Donate Dress for Success
- Give Away Freecycle
- How to dispose of unwanted medicines
- Donate Tools
- Donate Golf Clubs
- Donate Kitchen
- Donate Prosthetic Limbs
- Donate Violins
Check out Eco Organiser® Useful Links to find out how you can turn clutter into opportunities. Once you have decluttered and responsibly donated or dispose of unwanted items head over to check out our upcoming events and blogs Eco Organiser®, complete our Responsible Declutter Survey and receive a free ebook. Declutter Wardrobe Bootcamp.
The 10R’s© Rethink Responsible Refuse Repurpose Reorganise Repair Reduce Reuse Recycle Reward