- This event has passed.
Dandenong Reduce Waste- POSTPOSED
April 15 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Given the current circumstance around Covid19 both Eco Organiser and Greater City of Dandenong have taken the responsible decision to cancel the 15th April 2020 workshop. For tips on how to ethically declutter, reduce waste and live a more sustainable lifestyle visit https://www.ecoorganiser.com.au/ or follow us on Facebook for free tips to reduce waste and eco organise life
Dandenong, do you want to reduce waste and rid your life of clutter in a sustainable ethical way?
Imagine a life without clutter and less waste
- Less housework
- Less stress
- Less waste
- More time to do the things you want, without costing the earth
“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”
- How much time do you waste looking for the keys, phone, purse just to get out the door on time?
- Want to ethically declutter, but don’t know where to start?
- Struggle to find good homes for unwanted stuff?
Booking details TBA
Join our free fun, interactive workshop and learn
- How to identify your clutter and waste
- How to ethically declutter
- How to eco organise
- How to refuse waste & clutter
- How to find good homes for unwanted stuff
- How to maintain a clutter free space so you can live the life you want
Leave with a better understanding of what your clutter is, and how to responsibly dispose of unwanted stuff. You will soon be reducing, reusing, recycling and rewarding yourself by living more with less stuff.
Tanya Lewis Professional Eco Organiser®, Waste Coach, Author of STUFF OFF! Planet Ark Ambassador, Blogger, Interior Designer and visionary believes that being organised won’t cost the earth.
Eco Organiser® blends traditional organising aims of creating order in our time and space, with an absolute passion for closing the loop. Her educational tool The 10R’s© has been taught to thousands of people, from the bush, to the boardrooms of Australia and the Sydney Opera. Sharing her knowledge and expertise on how to ethically declutter and simplify life, without costing the earth.
To pre order your signed copy of STUFF OFF! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Life really is too short to be looking for STUFF!”