- This event has passed.
Greensborough it’s a War on Waste
October 25, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Greensborough it is a “War on Waste”
Keeping in mind the information provided in the ABC’s TV program, “War on Waste” this workshop will show you how to responsibly dispose of your unwanted stuff and “Declutter for a simpler life: The 10 Rs©”. Over 6000 people have attended this workshop run by Council in the last year – and has a direct link to avoiding waste and clutter in the first place. “Do I need this new item? How long will it last? Hang on, is the old one still good enough?
Do you have time to waste looking for your stuff?
- How much time do you waste looking for the keys, phone, purse just to get out the door on time?
- Does the car live on the street because there is no room in the garage, simply because there is too much STUFF
- Do you struggle to pay bills on time, because you are drowning in a sea of paper?
- Do you struggle to find a little ME time or are you always busy doing STUFF?
Imagine a life without the clutter
- There is less housework
- Things have a “home” making it easy to find when you want them
- Your bills are paid on time saving you money because you have a system of dealing with them
- Finally there is more time to do the things you want.
What would you do with more time in your day?
Venue: Banyule City Council Community Meeting Room
One Flintoff Street Greensborough
Bookings essential on 9490 4222
Join our fun, interactive workshop and learn
- How to identify your clutter
- How easy it is to de clutter
- How to eco organise
- How to refuse clutter
- How to identify treasures
- How to let go of clutter
- How to sort, organise every room in your house, without costing the Earth
- How to reduce clutter and divert waste from landfill
- How to maintain a clutter free space so you can live the life you want
- You will leave with a better understanding of what your clutter is, and how to responsibly dispose of unwanted stuff
- Come along and discover how easy it is to reduce, reuse, recycle and reward yourself with a simpler life
Tanya Lewis Professional Eco Organiser®, Keynote Speakers, Author of STUFF OFF! Organising Coach,Blogger, Interior Designer and visionary believes that being organised won’t cost the earth
Join us for this fun workshop to help your declutter and simplify life without costing the Earth.
To pre order your signed copy of STUFF OFF! Email email@example.com
Because life really is too short to be looking for STUFF!
The 10’s™ Rethink-Responsible-Refuse-Repurpose-Reorganise-Repair-Reduce-Reuse-Recycle-Reward