- This event has passed.
Meet the Author STUFF OFF!
November 20, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Time to meet the author of STUFF OFF!
Clutter free, organised, eco-friendly living
STUFF OFF! Is stuffed full of practical eco organising tips that won’t cost the earth, to rid your life of clutter.
STUFF OFF! Takes a light hearted, yet serious approach to clutter and the effect it has on our lives and the health of our planet.
Eco Organiser® blends traditional organising aims of creating order in our time and space, with an absolute passion for closing the loop.
Purchase your book now!
- How to declutter without pulling your hair out
- How to identify treasures
- How to let go of the emotional STUFF!
- How to responsibly let go of unwanted items
- How to create beautiful harmonious homes to live the life you want, without costing the earth.
We tackle the big questions
- STUFF-What is it costing our planet?
- What is Eco Organiser®?
- What are The 10R’s™
- What is the cost of clutter?
- Obstacles-What are they and how to get over them?
STUFF OFF! Demonstrates how simple it is to declutter and eco organise your home. Room by room discover the practice of eco organising
- The Front Entrance
- The Living Room
- The Bedroom
- Decluttering and Organising with kids
- The Laundry
- The Office/Study
- The Bathroom
- The Kitchen
- The Outdoor Areas
- Bring out the stylist in you
- Eco Organiser® travel tips
Save time, space, money and energy to rid your life of clutter, because life is too short to be looking for STUFF!
Booking details TBA
Tanya Lewis Professional Eco Organiser®, Keynote Speaker, Author, Organising Coach, Blogger, Interior Designer and visionary believes that being organised won’t cost the earth