- This event has passed.
Shellharbour- How to Declutter to downsize and start living the dream
August 30, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Shellharbour do you want to declutter and downsize but don’t know where to start?
Ecologically-aware organiser and author Tanya Lewis challenges us to rethink our relationship to stuff and turn clutter into opportunities to regain control over our time and space.
Downsize and start living the dream
Are you drowning in stuff, is it time to downsize and simplify life?
- How much time do you waste looking for the keys, phone, purse just to get out the door on time?
- Does the car live on the street because there is no room in the garage, simply because there is too much STUFF
- Do you struggle to pay bills on time, because you are drowning in a sea of paper?
- Do you struggle to find a little ME time or are you always busy doing STUFF?
Imagine a life without the clutter
- There is less housework
- Things have a “home” making it easy to find when you want them
- Your bills are paid on time saving you money because you have a system of dealing with them
- Finally there is more time to do the things you want.
Join our fun, interactive workshop and learn
- How to identify your clutter
- How easy it is to declutter
- How to eco organise
- How to refuse clutter
- How to identify treasures
- How to let go of clutter
Light refreshments, tea and coffee will be provided. A suggested donation of $10 can be paid on the night. This will go towards local community initiatives.
More about Tanya Lewis…
Motivational speaker, author and workshop leader, Tanya Lewis helps us regain control over our time and space in an eco-friendly way, as an ecologically-aware organiser
Tanya has helped over 6000 people organise their living and work spaces and diverted an estimated 32,000kg unwanted items from landfill. Author of Stuff Off, Tanya regularly contributes to national TV and radio and has been a spokesperson for numerous organisations, including Mobile Muster, Mobile For A Meal, and was National Ambassador for Garage Sale Trail 2017.
The 10R’s™ Rethink Responsible Refuse Repurpose Reorganise Repair Reduce Reuse Reuse Recycle Reward