August 29 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Toorak/South Yarra are you drowning in clutter and stuff, is it time to ethically declutter for a sustainable simple life?
- How much time do you waste looking for the keys, phone, purse just to get out the door on time?
- Does the car live on the street because there is no room in the garage, simply because there is too much STUFF
- Do you struggle to pay bills on time, because you are drowning in a sea of paper?
- Do you struggle to find a little ME time or are you always busy doing STUFF?
Imagine a life without the clutter, what would you do with more time in your day?
Join our fun, interactive workshop and learn
- How to identify your clutter
- How easy it is to declutter
- How to eco organise
- How to refuse clutter
- How to identify treasures
- How to let go of clutter
- How to sort, organise every room in your house, without costing the earth
- How to reduce clutter and divert waste from landfill
- How to maintain a clutter free space so you can live the life you want
- You will leave with a better understanding of what your clutter is, and how to responsibly dispose of unwanted stuff
- Come along and discover how easy it is to reduce, reuse, recycle and reward yourself with a simpler life
Free yourself from the clutter cycle
Meet Tanya Lewis
Eco Organiser® and The Waste Coach
Tanya’s emphasis is on regaining control over our time and space by using mindful and ethical consumption. Before we buy anything, she challenges us to rethink the following questions: do I really need it? Will I use it? When I’m finished with it, how can I dispose of it?
Through The 10R’s© Tanya reminds us of the link between over consumption and clutter, Tanya’s workshops are based on a series of practical, helpful principles to help us live a richer, happier life.
From the Australian bush, Sydney Opera House and London, Tanya has helped over 7100 people organise their living and work spaces and diverted an estimated 37 000kg unwanted items from landfill.
Tanya regularly contributes to national TV and radio, podcasts -War on Waste- Life Matters. Guest presenter Melbourne University, Strathclyde University- Glasgow and she has been a spokesperson for numerous organisations including Mobile Muster Mobile for A Meal campaign, National Ambassador for Garage Sale Trail 2017 and Planet Ark Ambassador, she is a visionary believes that being organised won’t cost the earth.
The 10R’s© Rethink Responsible Refuse Repurpose Repair Reorganise Reduce Reuse Recycle Reward