Getting organised does not have to start at New Year’s, you can start now.
Why wait to set your resolutions; did you know, the top three new year’s resolutions are:
Get fit, lose weight and get organised.
With just over 2 weeks to Christmas, now is the time to rethink clutter and send it a new message
“2020 I am in control, not this STUFF!”
Invest time and rethink how you would like to see your home, office or career in 2020, will it be clutter free or just organised so you can find what you want when you want it?
There are 4 simple steps to get organised and live the life you want
- Dream it
- Plan it
- Do it
- Maintain it
How to get organised and live the life you want
- Dream it
All good ideas start with a dream, give yourself permission to day dream, kick back and say sod it to the daily chores and really think about how you want to live your life.
- Why do I want become better organised?
- What do I love about my life?
- What part of my life gives me the willies?
- Who will be affected by my organised life?
- Am I being true to myself?
- Plan for it
- Set time aside and write down your ideas.
- Block out timewasters, the people that waste your very precious
- Turn off distractions
- Clear the clutter, the things that are no longer relevant
- When am I going to start?
- When am I going to finish?
- Join us at Re treat Re store get organised for the rest of your life
- Do it
- You have dreamt about it, planned for it, now it’s time to DO IT
- Need help join one of our Re treat Re store get organised for the rest of your life
- Maintain it
- Let go of the unimportant things that waste your time
- Set realistic goals, yet try and do something everyday
- Don’t overload yourself
- Need help, ask for it firstname.lastname@example.org
Re treat Re store
Nourish your mind and body with gourmet vegetarian meals, enjoy morning yoga and meditation with your experienced yoga instructor and discover natural springs as you explore the garden a natural haven for wildlife, flower, edible garden and songful birdlife.
Re treat Re store aims to tread lightly on mother earth, during this 2 day retreat Tanya combines 10 years as an Eco Organiser® with over 30 years’ experience of sustainable living and pledges to work towards a zero-waste retreat to restore balance within our environment and our lives.
Your retreat includes
+ 6 module programs designed by your host Tanya Lewis, Australia’s only eco friendly Professional Eco Organiser®, to help you ethically de clutter and get organised for the rest of your life
+ 6 guided sessions including breakout sessions
+ 2 night’s accommodation at the fully restored 1920’s guesthouse Continental House in the heart of spa centre of Victoria, Hepburn Springs
+ All meals gourmet vegetarian meals plus snacks and teas
+ Rise to Shine Yoga and Meditation, Saturday and Sunday
+ 2 days to ask questions and plan your future
+ One 30 minute one on one session with Tanya
+ Pre retreat video consultation with Tanya (30- minute)
+ Post retreat 1 month membership to your private Facebook support group
+ Special guest presenter– Chantal Imbach -Photos In Order
Chantal will share her 5 step program to organise your digital or printed photos, plus, much more
+ 2 nights’ accommodation
+ Shared or single room accommodation
+ Luxurious linen and towels.
Meals & refreshments
Spaces are limited, to book go to Retreat Restore