Saving our Environment and our Future.
At Eco Organiser® we are incredibly passionate about our environment and believe that being organised won’t cost the earth. Everything we bring into our space has taken energy to produce, from raw materials, production and transporting it to your door, with this in mind we:
- Work with what you already have – getting organised doesn’t mean buying more ‘stuff’ to clutter your home – just the opposite.
- We can always find another purpose for your unwanted or unused things
- We’ll reintroduce you to things you may not have seen in years, it’s just like Christmas!
- Where possible we work with people local to your area, keeping the travel to a minimum, jobs and money in our local community.
- Work closely with local charities, recycling facilities, to find ways to divert unwanted things from landfill.
- We introduce you to The 10R’s™
1.Rethink 2. Responsible 3. Refuse 4. Repurpose 5. Reorganise 6. Repair 7. Reduce 8. Reuse 9. Recycle and 10. Reward ourselves with a cleaner planet.
We are on a mission to teach people, so they can teach people that being organised won’t cost the Earth and benefits others.
Can’t find where and how to recycle?
Visit our External Resources, keep up with our latest eco organising ideas, sign up to our newsletter or follow our blogs, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Want to help your community, company or friends learn how to eco organise? Phone 0448 877 902 or Tanya@ecoorganiser.com.au
In fact, getting organised can save our environment and your bank balance. So before you rush out and buy those new fangled ‘storage’ ideas, take a look around, because you may already have them right under your nose.
Spokesperson for Mobile Muster Mobile for Meal campaign 2017-2018
Greenpeace: True Food Guide Thank you from Greenpeace.
Ambassador Garage Sale Trail 2015, 2016
National Ambassador Garage Sale Trail 2017