- This event has passed.
How to ethically declutter and reduce waste
September 23 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Do you want to declutter and reduce waste in your home but struggle to find the time or don’t know where to start?
From the comfort of your own home join this workshop to learn how to ethically declutter and responsibly dispose of clutter. Australia’s leading Eco Organiser® Tanya Lewis shows you how easy it is to ethically declutter, reduce waste, save time and money.
Imagine a life without the clutter and waste
- Things are sorted in an orderly fashion
- It’s easy to find what you want when you need it
- Less time spent on housework
- More money in your pocket
What would you do with more time in your day, it’s time to think about it because you will
- How to identify your clutter
- How to ethically declutter
- How to find good homes for unwanted possessions
- How to maintain a clutter free space so you can live the life you want
- How to reduce, reuse and responsibly dispose of unwanted items
You will leave with a clear understanding of what your clutter is, and how to responsibly dispose of unwanted stuff to live well with less waste.
Hosted by Maroondah City Council
To secure your ticket click here
Tanya Lewis Professional Eco Organiser®, Waste Coach, Author of STUFF OFF! Planet Ark Ambassador, Blogger and visionary believes that being organised won’t cost the earth.
Tanya is on a mission to teach communities that being organised won’t cost the earth. Over the past few years over 8000+ people from the bush to the UK and Sydney Opera House have attended her interactive workshops and seminars, demonstrating how easy it is to save time, money and help protect the planet.
The Eco Organiser® community has helped divert an estimated 42 000+ kg of stuff from landfill, simply by finding good homes for unwanted stuff.
Want to host your own your webinar contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org