- This event has passed.
How ethical declutter reduces waste
January 14, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Learn how ethical decluttering and eco-organising saves time, money and reduces waste in your home in this free webinar. Tanya Lewis, Australia’s leading Professional Eco Organiser®, Author and Planet Ark Ambassador presents an exciting live webinar .
Tanya is a guru on eco-organising and reducing waste and founder of Eco Organiser® and The 10R’s©. She will share her experience and knowledge as well as tips and tricks to simplify your life and reduce waste. Learn
- The true cost of waste on your homes, life and environment
- Find new ways to reduce, reuse & recycle at home
- Learn why The 10Rs© make life be more enjoyable, productive, financial and sustainable
“Waste is only waste when we throw it away, identifying and reducing waste makes the world of difference” says Tanya
Hosted by Geelong Regional Library
To secure your booking click here
From the Australian bush to the boardrooms to UK, USA and the Sydney Opera House Tanya has taught over 8000 people how to rethink, reduce and recycle right. The Eco Organiser® community has helped divert an estimated 42 950+ kg of stuff from landfill, simply by finding good homes for unwanted stuff.
- 2020 Strathclyde University Glasgow
- 2020 WA Waste & Recycling Conference (virtual)
- 2020 The University of Queensland
- 2020 Book Ethically Declutter your home in 30 days
- 2019 The Melbourne University
- 2018 Ambassador Planet Ark
- 2018 Sydney Opera House Antidote Festival of Ideas
- 2018 Spokesperson for Mobile Muster & Oz Harvest Mobile For A Meal campaign
- 2017 National Ambassador Garage Sale Trail
- 2017 Book STUFF OFF!
- 2015 & 2016, 2018 Ambassador Garage Sale Trail
- 2012 Greenpeace thank you letter
Eco Organiser® works to transform wasteful habits through advocacy, program delivery and collaboration. With the goal to maximise the health and well-being of communities and habitat to reduce waste and enable the programs to continue after they leave.
Want to host your own your webinar contact us on email@example.com