- This event has passed.
How to mindfully declutter & reduce waste-The 10R’s
September 16 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Tired of clutter but don’t want to dump it in landfill, learn how to mindfully declutter, and reduce waste. Learn from Australia’s leading Eco Organiser® Tanya Lewis to mindfully and ethically declutter and simplify life.Is your household, community group or business are you drowning in stuff, want to mindfully declutter and reduce waste?
- How much time do you waste looking for the keys, phone, purse just to get out the door on time?
- Does the car live on the street because there is no room in the garage, simply because there is too much STUFF?
- Are you worried about the plastic in your life?
Imagine a life without the clutter and waste
- Things have a “home” making it easy to find when you want them
- Less waste in your home.
- Finally there is more time to do the things you want.
What would you do with more time in your day?
- How to identify your clutter
- How to mindfully declutter
- How to find good homes for unwanted possessions
- How to sort, organise every room in your house, without costing the earth
- How to maintain a clutter free space so you can live the life you want
- How to reduce, reuse and responsibly dispose of unwanted items
You will leave with a better understanding of what your clutter is, and how to responsibly dispose of unwanted stuff to live well with less waste.
Tanya Lewis Professional Eco Organiser®, Waste Coach, Author of STUFF OFF! Planet Ark Ambassador, Blogger and visionary believes that being organised won’t cost the earth.
Tanya is on a mission to teach communities that being organised won’t cost the earth. Over the past few years over 8000+ people from the bush to the Sydney Opera House have attended her interactive workshops and seminars, demonstrating how easy it is to save time, money and help protect the planet.
Since starting her business Eco Organiser®, Tanya and the Eco Organiser® community has helped divert an estimated 42 000+ kg of stuff from landfill, simply by finding good homes for unwanted stuff.
Hobsons Bay Libraries-To secure your ticket click here
This event will be held online. Registrants will be emailed a link prior to the event along with instructions on how to participate.
Registrations will close at 4pm on Wednesday 16 September.
If you need any help you can contact us by phone 1300 462 542 between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, via email at email@example.com,
Want to host your webinar contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org