- This event has passed.
Masterclass in eco-organising with Tanya Lewis
October 29, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Tanya is a guru on eco-organising and reducing waste. She will share her experience and knowledge as well as tips and tricks to simplify your life.
- The true of waste on your homes, life and environment
- Learn the difference between degradable and compostable plastics and how to recycle right
- Find new ways to reduce, reuse & recycle at home
- Learn why The 10Rs© make life be more enjoyable, productive, financial and sustainable
“Waste is only waste when we throw it away, yet understanding our waste makes the world of difference” says Tanya
To secure your booking click here
Eco Organiser® works to transform wasteful habits through advocacy, program delivery and collaboration. With the goal to maximise the health and well-being of communities and habitat to reduce waste and enable the programs to continue after they leave. From the bush to the boardrooms to Scotland and the Sydney Opera House Tanya has taught over 8000 people how to rethink, reduce and recycle right.
- 2020 Strathclyde University Glasgow
- 2020 WA Waste & Recycling Conference (virtual)
- 2020 Second book Ethically Declutter your home in 30 days
- 2019 The Melbourne University
- 2018 Ambassador Planet Ark
- 2018 Sydney Opera House Antidote Festival of Ideas
- 2018 Spokesperson for Mobile Muster & Oz Harvest Mobile For A Meal campaign
- 2017 National Ambassador Garage Sale Trail
- 2017 First book STUFF OFF!
- 2015 & 2016, 2018 Ambassador Garage Sale Trail
- 2012 Greenpeace thank you letter
This event will not be recorded so don’t miss out, book here!
Order your copy of Tanya’s new book Ethically Declutter Your Home in 30 Days click here