Suprise shock

Ten quick steps to lose clutter, create the perfect wardrobe and find LOVE

The man or women of your dreams shows up on your doorstep and asks you out for a date.

Do you

  1. Quickly slip into something stunning, brush you hair and teeth, and you are set ready to go?
  2. Clear space on the lounge; ask him/her to sit down make themselves comfortable while you spend an hour searching the wardrobe for the perfect outfit?
  3. Wake up, it was only a dream, they would never find their way from the front door!!!!!.

Continue reading


Declutter and find love

Learn how to declutter your wardrobe and dress for success

Does your wardrobe look like it has exploded, spreading across the floor, clothes hanging on the back of chairs and you still cannot find anything to wear?

Did you know a de cluttered and  organised wardrobe not only saves time, space and money, donating unwanted clothes helps women dress for success?

The saying ‘dress for success’ is so important, particularly when going for a job interview.  Continue reading


Declutter and find love

How to organise and declutter your wardrobe- Save time and money

An organised wardrobe will save you $1000’s and save time and energy, in fact we saved one client $2500, just be organising and decluttering her wardrobe.

Have you invested $1000’s in your wardrobe, but you still struggle to find anything to wear?

How many hours do you spend staring into the wardrobe and the only thing jumping out at you is STUFF! Nothing is organised or co-ordinated, its just one big mess.

We only wear 20% of our clothes so what is the other 80% doing!!

Continue reading