With the constant flow of new responsibilities and roles filtering into our workload, how are we to keep track of meeting notes, searching for files, and trying to stay up-to-date? In most cases it comes at a cost, a cost on our time, relationships and health.
I speak from experience, in my previous life I was consumed by my job, excelling in a male dominated industry, I identified myself though my career and I loved it. As the hours grew longer and workload increased, so did my clutter. Too busy focusing on my role and not on my health, I found out the true cost of clutter and disorganisation.
Clutter Isn’t Just Physical
My clutter was not physical clutter, it was the stuff I carried around in my head, massive to do list’s, plans and ideas, meetings, targets to meet and managing a sales team. Don’t get me wrong I loved it but my body was telling me a very different story.
How do we cope when we are pinged, tweeted, zoomed, facetimed trying to function on a diet of constant learning to keep up with new things, sifting through information, swapping quickly between tasks and multitasking? Generally speaking…not very well Continue reading
With our growing passion for fashion so to does our growing carbon footprint, leaving a mess for the next generation to clean up.
With the global apparel market valued at 3 trillion dollars and accounts for 2 percent of the world’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) we are not talking about loose change. Source Fashion United
Australians are the world’s second largest consumers of textiles, buying an average of 27 kilograms of new clothing and other textiles each year. With more than 500,000 tonnes of textiles and leather end up in landfill each year.
Mornington do you have time to waste looking for your things?
Life is too short to be looking for stuff, there are better things to be doing than wasting our valuable time, time to declutter and simplify life without costing the earth
- How much time do you waste looking for the keys, phone, purse just to get out the door on time?
- Does the car live on the street because there is no room in the garage, simply because there is too much STUFF
- Do you struggle to find a little ME time or are you always busy doing STUFF?
Imagine a life without the clutter
- There is less housework
- Things have a “home” making it easy to find when you want them
- Finally there is more time to do the things you want.
What would you do with more time in your day?
Click here To Book Your Seat
Join our fun, interactive workshop and learn
- How to identify your clutter
- How easy it is to de clutter
- How to eco organise
- How to refuse clutter
- How to identify treasures
- How to let go of clutter
- How to sort, organise every room in your house, without costing the earth
- How to reduce clutter and divert waste from landfill
- How to maintain a clutter free space so you can live the life you want
- You will leave with a better understanding of what your clutter is, and how to responsibly dispose of unwanted stuff
- Come along and discover how easy it is to reduce, reuse, recycle and reward yourself with a simpler life
Click here to Book your seat
Join us at this fun interactive workshop and learn how to declutter and simplify life.
Founder of Eco Organiser® The 10R’s™ and author of STUFF OFF! Tanya Lewis presents her popular workshop “Declutter and simplify life, without costing the earth” to help you rid your life of clutter, so you can live the life you truly want. “Because life really is too short to be looking for STUFF!” To pre order your signed copy of STUFF OFF! click here
The 10’s™ Rethink-Responsible-Refuse-Repurpose-Reorganise-Repair-Reduce-Reuse-Recycle-Reward