Ringwood are you drowning in stuff, is it time to declutter and simplify life?
- How much time do you waste looking for the keys, phone, purse just to get out the door on time?
- Does the car live on the street because there is no room in the garage, simply because there is too much STUFF
- Do you struggle to pay bills on time, because you are drowning in a sea of paper?
- Do you struggle to find a little ME time or are you always busy doing STUFF?
Imagine a life without the clutter
- There is less housework
- Things have a “home” making it easy to find when you want them
- Your bills are paid on time saving you money because you have a system of dealing with them
- Finally there is more time to do the things you want.
What would you do with more time in your day?
Booking link TBA
Join our fun, interactive workshop and learn
- How to identify your clutter
- How easy it is to de clutter
- How to eco organise
- How to refuse clutter
- How to identify treasures
- How to let go of clutter
- How to sort, organise every room in your house, without costing the Earth
- How to reduce clutter and divert waste from landfill
- How to maintain a clutter free space so you can live the life you want
- You will leave with a better understanding of what your clutter is, and how to responsibly dispose of unwanted stuff
- Come along and discover how easy it is to reduce, reuse, recycle and reward yourself with a simpler life
Booking link TBA
Brought to you by the Maroondah City Council
Tanya Lewis Professional Eco Organiser®, Keynote Speakers, Author of STUFF OFF! Organising Coach,Blogger, Interior Designer and visionary believes that being organised won’t cost the earth
Join us for this fun workshop to help your declutter and simplify life without costing the Earth.
To pre order your signed copy of STUFF OFF! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Because life really is too short to be looking for STUFF!
In our busy lives, who has time to waste looking for things we need and want?
Stand in your laundry and take a good look around then,
List 5 things in your laundry that save time and why Continue reading
Mill Park- Our popular declutter and Eco Organiser® workshops are popping up everywhere.
Declutter and Simplify your Life workshop, without costing the earth is coming your way on the 7th June.
Life is too short to be looking for stuff, why not get sorted and eco organised?
Did you know the Top 3 New Year’s Resolutions are?
- Get Fit
- Lose Weight
- Get Organised
Tanya Lewis is a professional Eco Organiser® with an uncomplicated philosophy, borrowed from Gandhi.
“Living simply, so others can simply live”
And she is on a mission to divert waste from landfill and turn clutter into opportunities. Eco Organiser® blends traditional organising aims of creating order in our time and space, with an absolute passion for closing the loop.
From the bush to the boardrooms of Australia her educational tool The 10R’s™has been taught to over 5000+ people. Sharing her knowledge and expertise on how to declutter and simplify life, without costing the earth.
Founder of Eco Organiser® author of STUFF OFF! Suffocated by clutter? Practical tips that won’t cost the earth to rid your life of clutter, Sustainable Interior Designer, Organising Coach, blogger and visionary believes that being organised won’t cost the earth.
- How to identify your clutter
- How to honour and respect your treasures
- How to declutter
- How to eco organise your space without costing the earth
- How to save money
- How to save energy
- How to let go
And have a lot of fun and laughs to rid your life of clutter, without costing the earth
The 10R’s™Rethink Responsible Refuse Repurpose Repair Reorganise Reduce Reuse Recycle Reward
Tired of organising sock drawers and want to turn your passion into business…YES YOU CAN!
I cannot tell you how many times I am asked “How did you become a professional organiser and can you make a living from it?” To be honest when I first opened the doors to my business, Eco Organiser® I didn’t know there was such a profession, like any new business it takes a lot of effort to grow your business.
Way back when, friends and family would say “oh it’s a hobby, not a real job” or “oh Tanya sorts out people’s sock drawers” let me tell you nothing could be further from the truth.
Professional Organisers Change Lives Continue reading
With energy costs increasing and talk of increasing recycling costs, due to China closing its doors to the worlds waste, there are many ways to reduce waste energy costs and eco organise our home, without costing the earth.
- Put a lid on it
When boiling a pot of water for pasta, put a lid on it, this simple act saves energy, time and money
- Like with like
Place cooking pots and pans on a hob/burner closest to the size of the pot, a big pot on small burner uses more energy to heat or cook, likewise a small pot on big burner, waste energy and can burn your hand, with gas flames licking the sides of the pot you can burn your hand when picking it up. Continue reading
Too often we don’t live our dreams, reasons vary from lack of time, money, energy or we are scared to step outside our comfort zone; and worry what others might think or say.
On my recent trip to Europe I fulfilled so many of my life’s visions, and in some instances, I stepped well and truly outside my comfort zone. The pleasure for me was removing doubt, fear and anxiety each and every time I conquered things, that in the past had stopped me from living my dreams.
Our clutter is not always physical stuff
We have a knack of building walls around us to keep out the scary stuff, holding in the self-doubt, self-loathing and sadly we are missing out of some the really good stuff.
While traveling through the UK, France and Switzerland it was a joy to witness so many people living their dreams. There was one in particular occasion that touch my heart, it was on the day I Continue reading