Declutter coming event soon

Melbourne Declutter Event Coming Soon

Melbourne declutter event coming your way soon.

Life is too short to be looking for stuff, why not start 2018 sorted and organised.

It’s all under wraps but you will be the first to know, so watch this space. Our popular DECLUTTER -Eco Organiser® workshops are popping up everywhere.

We are still finalising details, as soon as we are organised we will share the where and how to book your ticket.

Did you know the Top 3 New Year’s Resolutions are?

  1. Get Fit
  2. Lose Weight
  3. Get Organised

Tanya Lewis is a professional Eco Organiser® with an uncomplicated philosophy, borrowed from Gandhi.

“Living simply, so others can simply live”

And she is on a mission to divert waste from landfill and turn clutter into opportunities. Eco Organiser® blends traditional organising aims of creating order in our time and space, with an absolute passion for closing the loop.

From the bush to the boardrooms of Australia her educational tool The 10R’s™has been taught to over 5000+ people. Sharing her knowledge and expertise on how to declutter and simplify life, without costing the earth.

Founder of Eco Organiser® author of STUFF OFF! Suffocated by clutter? Practical tips that won’t cost the earth to rid your life of clutter, Sustainable Interior Designer, Organising Coach, blogger and visionary believes that being organised won’t cost the earth.

Learn

  • How to identify your clutter
  • How to honour and respect your treasures
  • How to declutter
  • How to eco organise your space without costing the earth
  • How to save money
  • How to save energy
  • How to let go

And have a lot of fun and laughs to rid your life of clutter, without costing the earth

The 10R’s™Rethink Responsible Refuse Repurpose Repair Reduce Reuse Recycle Reward


When stuff happens

Stuff Happens- 20 documents you need to get sorted before stuff happens

Before stuff happens it’s great to be prepared, I don’t mean to be morbid but we are all going to die, having a Will and all your important documents sorted, saves your loved ones a whole lot of headaches, heartache, grief and stress.

20 documents you need to get sorted for when STUFF HAPPENS Continue reading


Declutter and find love

How to organise and declutter your wardrobe- Save time and money

An organised wardrobe will save you $1000’s and save time and energy, in fact we saved one client $2500, just be organising and decluttering her wardrobe.

Have you invested $1000’s in your wardrobe, but you still struggle to find anything to wear?

How many hours do you spend staring into the wardrobe and the only thing jumping out at you is STUFF! Nothing is organised or co-ordinated, its just one big mess.

We only wear 20% of our clothes so what is the other 80% doing!!

Continue reading


Homemade lunches

Back to School- Discipline, delegate, do it or dump it!

 

With the kids heading back to school a few simple disciplines can make your day a lot easier, you may even find you have a little extra ME TIME. You remember ME TIME, that was when you could hit the snooze button rather than jump out of bed and sprint to get everything organised!

Being disciplined does not mean you need to set the alarm o’clock for a ridiculous hour  just to get the kids lunches packed out out the door on time. With a little planning and reorganising things around the home, life can be a lot easier, save time, money and reduce waste

By following the 4D’s makes the morning rush a thing of the past.

Continue reading