Ecologically-aware organiser and author Tanya Lewis returns to Moonee Ponds to challenges us to rethink consumption, turn chaos into opportunities and free ourselves from the vicious clutter cycle to regain control over our time and space.
Free yourself from the clutter cycle
To book click here
Tanya Lewis is on a mission to prove that being organised needn’t cost the earth. Her approach and practical tips will help you discover the things you really need, and want – and make it easier for you to find them in your home.
Tanya’s emphasis is on regaining control over our time and space by using mindful and ethical consumption. Before we buy anything, she challenges us to think about the following questions: do I really need it? Will I use it? When I’m finished with it, how can I dispose of it?
Reminding us of the link between overconsumption and clutter, Tanya’s workshops are based on a series of practical, helpful principles to help us live a richer, happier life.
- How to identify clutter
- How to ethically declutter
- How to think and act local
- How to turn clutter into opportunities
and start living the life you want, without costing the earth.
More about Tanya Lewis…
Motivational speaker, author and workshop leader, Tanya Lewis helps us regain control over our time and space in an eco-friendly way, as an ecologically-aware organiser
Tanya has helped over 6000+ people organise their living and work spaces and diverted an estimated 33,000kg unwanted items from landfill. Author of Stuff Off, Tanya regularly contributes to national TV and ABC 774 radio and has been a spokesperson for numerous organisations, including Ambassador Planet Ark, Mobile Muster, Mobile For A Meal, was Ambassador for Garage Sale Trail 2018 and presented at the Sydney Opera House Antidote festival of ideas.
Declutter and save time, stop robbing yourself of precious time with family, friends, children, adding layers of stress that cost money and adds to our carbon footprint.
Join Tanya Lewis from Eco Organiser® at this free workshop and learn how to simplify your life, without costing the earth!
The 10R’s™ stand for Rethink, Responsible, Refuse, Repurpose, Reorganise, Repair, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Reward.
Decrease your stress levels, clear your mind and save valuable time and money by learning strategies to better organise and manage your household clutter.
Ecologically-aware organiser and author Tanya Lewis returns to Hobart to challenges us to rethink consumption, turn chaos into opportunities and free ourselves from the vicious clutter cycle to regain control over our time and space.
Free yourself from the clutter cycle
Yass Valley Council do you have time to waste looking for your things?
- How much time do you waste looking for the keys, phone, purse just to get out the door on time?
- Does the car live on the street because there is no room in the garage, simply because there is too much STUFF
- Do you struggle to pay bills on time, because you are drowning in a sea of paper?
- Do you struggle to find a little ME time or are you always busy doing STUFF?
Imagine a life without the clutter
- There is less housework
- Things have a “home” making it easy to find when you want them
- Your bills are paid on time saving you money because you have a system of dealing with them
- Finally there is more time to do the things you want.
What would you do with more time in your day?
To book- Eventbrite
Join our fun, interactive workshop and learn
- How to identify your clutter
- How easy it is to de clutter
- How to eco organise
- How to refuse clutter
- How to identify treasures
- How to let go of clutter
- How to sort, organise every room in your house, without costing the Earth
- How to reduce clutter and divert waste from landfill
- How to maintain a clutter free space so you can live the life you want
- You will leave with a better understanding of what your clutter is, and how to responsibly dispose of unwanted stuff
- Come along and discover how easy it is to reduce, reuse, recycle and reward yourself with a simpler life
Bookings are essential- Eventbrite
Brought to you by the Yass Valley Council
Tanya Lewis Professional Eco Organiser®, Keynote Speakers, Author of STUFF OFF! Organising Coach,Blogger, Interior Designer and visionary believes that being organised won’t cost the earth
Join us for this fun workshop to help your declutter and simplify life without costing the Earth.
To pre order your signed copy of STUFF OFF! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Because life really is too short to be looking for STUFF!
The 10’s™ Rethink-Responsible-Refuse-Repurpose-Reorganise-Repair-Reduce-Reuse-Recycle-Reward
Shellharbour do you want to declutter and downsize but don’t know where to start?
Ecologically-aware organiser and author Tanya Lewis challenges us to rethink our relationship to stuff and turn clutter into opportunities to regain control over our time and space.
Downsize and start living the dream
Mother nature has a way of reminding us when things are going right and when she is upset. With 2016 and 2017 on record as being the hottest years, and bush fires in the Arctic circle, she is start to tell us something.
Through small changes in our lifestyle we can make a difference, we have already seen the impact War on Waste has had in Australia; on mass people are refusing the plastic bottle, straw and shopping bags, recycling e waste not hoarding it and letting our supermarkets we are ok with bent banana’s but not ok with excess packaging.
I would like to throw one more into the mix.
Rethink the Humble Hankie Continue reading