Yass Valley Council do you have time to waste looking for your things?
- How much time do you waste looking for the keys, phone, purse just to get out the door on time?
- Does the car live on the street because there is no room in the garage, simply because there is too much STUFF
- Do you struggle to pay bills on time, because you are drowning in a sea of paper?
- Do you struggle to find a little ME time or are you always busy doing STUFF?
Imagine a life without the clutter
- There is less housework
- Things have a “home” making it easy to find when you want them
- Your bills are paid on time saving you money because you have a system of dealing with them
- Finally there is more time to do the things you want.
What would you do with more time in your day?
To book- Eventbrite
Join our fun, interactive workshop and learn
- How to identify your clutter
- How easy it is to de clutter
- How to eco organise
- How to refuse clutter
- How to identify treasures
- How to let go of clutter
- How to sort, organise every room in your house, without costing the Earth
- How to reduce clutter and divert waste from landfill
- How to maintain a clutter free space so you can live the life you want
- You will leave with a better understanding of what your clutter is, and how to responsibly dispose of unwanted stuff
- Come along and discover how easy it is to reduce, reuse, recycle and reward yourself with a simpler life
Bookings are essential- Eventbrite
Brought to you by the Yass Valley Council
Tanya Lewis Professional Eco Organiser®, Keynote Speakers, Author of STUFF OFF! Organising Coach,Blogger, Interior Designer and visionary believes that being organised won’t cost the earth
Join us for this fun workshop to help your declutter and simplify life without costing the Earth.
To pre order your signed copy of STUFF OFF! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Because life really is too short to be looking for STUFF!
The 10’s™ Rethink-Responsible-Refuse-Repurpose-Reorganise-Repair-Reduce-Reuse-Recycle-Reward
Shellharbour do you want to declutter and downsize but don’t know where to start?
Ecologically-aware organiser and author Tanya Lewis challenges us to rethink our relationship to stuff and turn clutter into opportunities to regain control over our time and space.
Downsize and start living the dream
Mother nature has a way of reminding us when things are going right and when she is upset. With 2016 and 2017 on record as being the hottest years, and bush fires in the Arctic circle, she is start to tell us something.
Through small changes in our lifestyle we can make a difference, we have already seen the impact War on Waste has had in Australia; on mass people are refusing the plastic bottle, straw and shopping bags, recycling e waste not hoarding it and letting our supermarkets we are ok with bent banana’s but not ok with excess packaging.
I would like to throw one more into the mix.
Rethink the Humble Hankie Continue reading
A sneak peak into an eco organised home and life.
Long time friend and fellow professional organiser Tanya Lea of Declutterhome, finally persuaded founder of Eco Organiser Tanya Lewis to open the door to her home and life and share her story and tell us a little about The 10R’s©.
Full story : An eco organised life with Tanya Lewis
With offices becoming smaller and cost per square metre increasing, holding onto clutter and stuff comes at a cost, not only to our quality of life and productivity it also comes at a cost to our planet. Continue reading
In our busy lives, who has time to waste looking for things we need and want?
Stand in your laundry and take a good look around then,
List 5 things in your laundry that save time and why Continue reading
Mill Park- Our popular declutter and Eco Organiser® workshops are popping up everywhere.
Declutter and Simplify your Life workshop, without costing the earth is coming your way on the 7th June.
Life is too short to be looking for stuff, why not get sorted and eco organised?
Did you know the Top 3 New Year’s Resolutions are?
- Get Fit
- Lose Weight
- Get Organised
Tanya Lewis is a professional Eco Organiser® with an uncomplicated philosophy, borrowed from Gandhi.
“Living simply, so others can simply live”
And she is on a mission to divert waste from landfill and turn clutter into opportunities. Eco Organiser® blends traditional organising aims of creating order in our time and space, with an absolute passion for closing the loop.
From the bush to the boardrooms of Australia her educational tool The 10R’s™has been taught to over 5000+ people. Sharing her knowledge and expertise on how to declutter and simplify life, without costing the earth.
Founder of Eco Organiser® author of STUFF OFF! Suffocated by clutter? Practical tips that won’t cost the earth to rid your life of clutter, Sustainable Interior Designer, Organising Coach, blogger and visionary believes that being organised won’t cost the earth.
- How to identify your clutter
- How to honour and respect your treasures
- How to declutter
- How to eco organise your space without costing the earth
- How to save money
- How to save energy
- How to let go
And have a lot of fun and laughs to rid your life of clutter, without costing the earth
The 10R’s™Rethink Responsible Refuse Repurpose Repair Reorganise Reduce Reuse Recycle Reward
Boomerang Bags turns clutter into opportunities for others, to tackle plastic pollution.
With Australians discarding about 23 kilograms* of textiles into landfill each year – and two-thirds of those discards are man-made synthetic/plastic fibres that may never breakdown. Source Textile Beat
It is wonderful to see grassroots groups such as Boomerang Bags take the lead to tackle plastic pollution. Continue reading