Ringwood are you drowning in clutter and stuff, is it time to declutter and simplify life?
- How much time do you waste looking for the keys, phone, purse just to get out the door on time?
- Does the car live on the street because there is no room in the garage, simply because there is too much STUFF
- Do you struggle to pay bills on time, because you are drowning in a sea of paper?
- Do you struggle to find a little ME time or are you always busy doing STUFF?
Imagine a life without the clutter
- There is less housework
- Things have a “home” making it easy to find when you want them
- Your bills are paid on time saving you money because you have a system of dealing with them
- Finally there is more time to do the things you want.
What would you do with more time in your day?
Booking details TBA
Join our free fun, interactive workshop and learn
- How to identify your clutter
- How easy it is to declutter
- How to eco organise
- How to refuse clutter
- How to identify treasures
- How to let go of clutter
- How to sort, organise every room in your house, without costing the earth
- How to reduce clutter and divert waste from landfill
- How to maintain a clutter free space so you can live the life you want
- You will leave with a better understanding of what your clutter is, and how to responsibly dispose of unwanted stuff
- Come along and discover how easy it is to reduce, reuse, recycle and reward yourself with a simpler life
Tanya Lewis Professional Eco Organiser®, Waste Coach, Author of STUFF OFF! Blogger, Interior Designer and visionary believes that being organised won’t cost the earth
Join us for this fun workshop to help your declutter and simplify life without costing the Earth.
To pre order your signed copy of STUFF OFF! Email email@example.com
Because life really is too short to be looking for STUFF!
In view of the fires devastating Australia we have decided to postpone Re treat Re store. Our thoughts and wishes go out to everyone that has been affected by these fires.
We are putting all our efforts into supporting charities that are working tirelessly support families, farmers, communities, habitat and wildlife lost in these fires.
We all have the opportunity and responsibility to turn back climate change, it will come with sacrifice and changes to our lifestyle but we think it is worth the effort. Continue reading
Struggling to live the zero waste, Instagram lifestyle?
People often share their struggles and anxiety with me, aiming for what we call “pantry porn”, it’s the one with perfectly matched glass jars, perfect labels, perfectly placed in the pantry. With a busy lifestyle of work, kids, caring for family or friends, study, we need quick and easy tips to reduce waste. But let’s start with some myth busting
Myth: You need to buy storage products to get organised and reduce waste.
Fact: Reducing waste reduces our carbon emissions, so let’s start there.
50 quick tips to reduce waste move towards zero waste living Continue reading
Beeswax coated wraps have been used to preserve food since in the seventh century when the Ancient Egyptians domesticated bee hives to harvest beeswax and honey. One of their uses for beeswax was to make waxed cloths which they used in the preservation of food.
In 1933 the first cling wrap was invented in America as a new use for a substance named Saran, originally discovered in by a worker at the Dow Chemical company. Although we don’t know how much plastic cling film has been sent to landfill and polluted our oceans, there is a natural way to preserve our food and reduce waste. Continue reading
Getting organised does not have to start at New Year’s, you can start now.
Why wait to set your resolutions; did you know, the top three new year’s resolutions are:
Get fit, lose weight and get organised.
With just over 2 weeks to Christmas, now is the time to rethink clutter and send it a new message
“2020 I am in control, not this STUFF!”
Invest time and rethink how you would like to see your home, office or career in 2020, will it be clutter free or just organised so you can find what you want when you want it?
There are 4 simple steps to get organised and live the life you want Continue reading
What does repurpose mean?
At Eco Organiser® repurpose is define as reusing something for a different purpose other than its initial purpose. With a little imagination stuff reused rather than discarded or recycled.
Why should we consider repurposing stuff rather than buy new or recycling; buying new stuff helps drive the world’s economy? Continue reading