Retreat from clutter chaos and restore control over your time and space.
Imagine life without the pressure of deadlines, always wishing for more time to get things done.
Imagine life with less stress, freedom from the burden of clutter and more me-time.
Re treat Re store is your opportunity to finish 2019 refreshed, focused and organised for a sustainable future.
Join us for our second women’s retreat,we have organised a Pre Christmas women’s retreat, to help you get organised for a sustainable future. Learn and be inspired from the best to create the change you want in your life. Re-treat and re-store your inner and out space in a sustainable way. Join Tanya on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, surrounded by nature to learn the benefits for getting organised for the rest of your lives.
- Learn how to identify your clutter
- Learn how to let go of clutter
- Learn how to reduce, reuse, responsibly de-clutter for a sustainable future
- Reward yourself with the gift of time
This is your time to rethink and ask yourself: Does it make me feel great, awesome, beautiful, fulfilled or does it take up MY precious time and space?
Clutter free lifestyle
- Boosts self-esteem
- Enhances a greater feeling of self-worth and being in control
- Reduces stress levels and improves decision making
- Greater ability to focus on what is truly important in your life
“Thank you so much for the opportunity of learning from you today Tanya. I now have a changed mindset about the clutter in my life and, upon reflection, am looking forward to getting stuck into shifting it. Carol and I have agreed to be accountability partners and text each other as we complete each little milestone- on a daily basis.Best wishes for your continued success.
I believe you are providing a much-needed service.”
Re-treat Re-store -September 2019
“Life is too short to be stressing about STUFF, and it’s costing the earth.
NOW is your time to rethink clutter & waste for a sustainable future.” Tanya
- Two course meal and complimentary glass of wine
- Post Retreat: One on One 20 minute phone consultation with Tanya to discuss your needs, dietary requirements and answer any questions
- 3 hours to learn from Tanya Lewis The Eco Organiser®, Australia’s leading sustainable clutter-free lifestyle coach, to learn how to get organised for the life you want.
- Worksheet designed to help you ethically de-clutter
- Access to over 100+ ways to responsibly dispose of unwanted items that won’t cost the earth.
- Post re-treat enjoy 30 day on going support through access to a private Facebook support group.
- and much more
From the Australian bush, Sydney Opera House and the UK, Tanya Lewis aka The Eco Organiser® has helped over 7800+ people ethically de clutter and regain control their time and space in a sustainable way.
Tanya Lewis Founder Eco Organiser® International Keynote Speaker, Author, Sustainable Interior Designer, Planet Ark Ambassador. As seen ABC TV, Sydney Opera House, Life Matters, The Project, National Nine News, War on Waste, Home Beautiful, Herald Sun, ABC Radio, 3AW, Melbourne University, Strathclyde University Scotland, Garage Sale Trail Ambassador, Spokesperson Mobile Muster & Oz Harvest
So, let’s get started to re-treat, re-store and get organised for the rest of your life.