When objects and stuff that helped organise, inspire and nurture us no longer have a purpose or add value to our lives, they become clutter. When they lose there purpose, it does not mean they are useless to others. At Eco Organiser® we love finding good homes for unwanted stuff while helping you create order and space in your life.
Enjoy the freedom you feel when letting go of stuff that drags your down or the feeling of passing onto someone in need, importantly this simple act extends the life of objects, recycling and reusing valuable resources, you are helping to reduce waste to landfill and generally makes us feel good.
- GIVIT Goods for Good Causes
- Donate Your Car® national fundraising initiative helps prevent youth homelessness.
- The Refugee Council of Australia encourages donating goods to refugees or people seeking asylum.
- Street Library are a beautiful home for books, planted in your front yard. They are accessible from the street, and are an invitation to share the joys of reading with your neighbors.
- Shoes for Planet Earth A charity working together with local communities to provide recycled running shoes to those in need around the world.
- Humble Design Furnishing homes for families transitioning from homelessness.
- Prison Book Program
- Dress for Success- Donate professional women’s attire.
- Freecycle- Give away items
- Work Aid- Donate Tools
- Wandsworth Oasis- Donate clothing and household items. Raising money for people living with HIV.
- Habitat Restore- Donate a Kitchen
- Legs 4 Africa- Donate Prosthetic Limbs
- Sistema England- Donate Instruments
To date the Eco Organiser® community have helped diverted an estimated 42 000kg of unwanted stuff from landfill. I would love a dollar for every time someone says “Tanya, I want to find a good home for my stuff” For this reason we have developed a Useful Links page, so we can turn clutter into opportunities, not landfill.
Need help, email email@example.com